Re: [RC] [RC] Antelope Island Ride & Pictures - update on Dave'sraffle - Dream Weaver

Dave has been riding again on other peoples horses.  We are holding a raffle for him that you can read more about here.  There are lots of great prizes including several ride entries and lots of tack and other horse related items.  I hope everybody reading Ridecamp will take a minute to check it out and consider purchasing some raffle tickets, not just because they could win some really great prizes but because it will help out somebody that is always helping others.  I don't know of a single rider in this sport that also contributes in so many ways as much as Dave does on a full time basis - he spends many weeks a year helping mark and un-mark trail for dozens of rides and different ride managers.  He also goes out of his way to help so many riders in so many ways.  For those that haven't heard, Dave had a really bad accident which wrecked his entire wreck and caused the loss of a really nice horse.  If you'd like to read more about it and leave a comment for Dave that he will see (I have been showing these to him - he doesn't even own a computer), you can do so here

Here is another post with some photos from Color Country, where Dave rode - two days on my horse Tig and one day on one of Howard Kent's horses.  I have a lot of great photos from that ride that I need to put into a photo album.  The first day was really windy but the next two days were really very beautiful.  It's such a nice ride, very well organized and it's hard to beat riding in such colorful country.  Plus there are dinosaurs! (well, their tracks) :^)

Karen
P.S.  I'm looking for a horse.