[RC] yes, Malibu this year! - Nancy

As long as I have been distance riding I have dreamed of riding Malibu.  Every year some thing got in the way.  The list is as long and as bad as it gets.  This year may be the year I get to ride it!  My horse is ready and I am ready.  However the RV and trailer are in need of some assistance.  That should be handled tomorrow.

Because my daughter’s horse, Lyric is on injured reserve I will have a space in the trailer for another horse.  If anyone needs a ride please contact me off the list.  I have a 2 horse slant load and will be leaving north San Diego County mid morning Friday.  I can travel up the 5 or the 15.  With fingers and toes crossed,

Nancy Reed

Nancy at elfin forest dot net

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA (too hot to ride)