[RC] Horse photography in the Natural HIstory Museum - Maryanne Gabbani

For anyone who is in the New York area, the American Natural History Museum is having an exhibition  on The Horse http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/horse/?src="">  and your's truly actually has a photo in the exhibition of Mme. Wegdan el Barbare presenting a filly who represents the eighth generation of her breeding of Egyptian Arabians. I am so delighted!

They found it on my blog or my Flickr page and we had to do some major archaeological work photographically speaking to get it to the right size for them. The nice thing is that I will even be in New York to go see it with my daughter.

--
Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face