RE: [RC] XTerra and sarcoids and melanomas - Karen Standefer

Just get Black Salve or Cansema salve/cream.  It’s cheaper and it’s the active ingredient in Xxtera.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maryanne Gabbani
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 7:17 AM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] XTerra and sarcoids and melanomas

Thanks everyone for the information. Now I need to pin down the vet as to exactly what I'm looking at since Arabic doesn't distinguish between sarcoids and melanomas. The bump is under the saddle blanket area, though on the side and down a bit so as not to be directly under the saddle's weight, so my concern is that it is something that will cause a problem eventually. The price tag on the XTerra is pretty impressive, so I want to be sure I'm getting the right thing before I blow that much money.

Maryanne

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face