Re: [RC] Anhydrosis - Beth Walker

First - just because some horses may not sweat much, it doesn't mean *this* horse doesn't have a problem. ?That said, yes, I have heard about one. ?My friends sisters' horse is a Crabbet Arab, and is now about 23 or so. ?In his younger days, they did some Ride & Ties, and I think some competitive trail. ?This was before I knew them, so this is hearsay. ??However, this horse does not sweat a lot, and according to them, never did sweat much. ??

Now - that said, neither of these ladies are "pedal to the metal" types of riders, so I doubt that they ever rode faster than 5 - 6 mph., even during these competitions. ?Could be why the horse never had a problem. ?