[RC] first Aid lessons - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

What if any general equine first aid lessons would you like to hear, know about, or have learned in all your barn, pasture, trailer time?
I give an informal equine first aid lecture at a community college for an equine science class, and they lesson and talk has become a bit stale.
So if you have any "tricks" or experiences and wished you had "something" on hand in the barn, pasture, trail, trailer.please let me know.

I am not a vet nor profess to know it all, but have some weird things happen. and have some really good tips and uses for items  ( some items have 2 purposes)
 thanks
donna