From: Beth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/04/23 Wed PM 12:34:49 CDT
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Speaking of hearts......

I would be interested in this, too.  My old horse, Shadow, tended to average
around 120 on level terrain.   Caisson seems to run around 135 when he is
calm.  On rides, Shadow tended to run about what he did in practice.  Caisson,
on the other hand, will run 160 - 180 on terra

in that he should be doing 135.  He does the same thing in groups: he runs
higher in groups than he does alone, even on training rides.  Makes it really
difficult.