Re: [RC] Speaking of hearts...... - Beth Walker

I would be interested in this, too. ?My old horse, Shadow, tended to average around 120 on level terrain. ? Caisson seems to run around 135 when he is calm. ?On rides, Shadow tended to run about what he did in practice. ?Caisson, on the other hand, will run 160 - 180 on terrain that he should be doing 135. ?He does the same thing in groups: he runs higher in groups than he does alone, even on training rides. ?Makes it really difficult.?