Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] First Class Educational Programme for Endurance - John Teeter

why are we all getting these emails then? I know I didn't ever sign up for FEI email anything. Other than having a heads up to watch our collective backs, I don't understand why, if these are not AERC related or generated that I keep getting FEI info and updates.
?
Sandy Adams

If you would like information ONLY related to AERC, then you might be more comfortable in subscribing to the AERCMembers list.?

Ridecamp is (and always has been) providing a broader scope/perspective on the sports of endurance and long distance riding than only that which is within the scope of the AERC. Competitive trail (CTR) and international (generally, but not always FEI) endurance has historically been part of the ridecamp dialog.

I hope Steph continues encourage people to bring new ideas to the list, to expose us all to ideas which broaden our horizons.?

While I, too, think FEI sanctioned events have serious problems, I don't think that restricting all discussions of FEI topics from ridecamp is at all desirable.

jt

(p.s. note that while, as Steph mentioned, the focus of the current FEI educational program is for new and emerging endurance geographies, there will also be opportunities for the US (through USEF) to organize training programs for vets, judges, and stewards within our geography)