Re: [RC] [Endurance Tracks] First Class Educational Programme for Endurance - SandyDSA

ooh this kind of gets the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. Just WHO is instigating this, to what end, to whose benefit, and ultimately what will be the effect on AERC riders? Frankly, I get itchy whenever FEI gets too close to our business.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com