[RC] Standard Poodles! - Sue Walz

I'm heading from Eugene, OR to Auburn/Placerville, CA on Friday. Going down to see my dad, Bob Walz, who suffered a stroke a few weeks ago. I'd like to be able to double the purpose of my trip & deliver some 9 week old Standard Poodles to new homes down there! Anyone interested? They make great trail riding companions! And non shedding & hypo allergenic, too! The litter is browns & creams. Health guaranteed for 3 years, really top quality poodles! Intelligent, loyal, loving poodles! Call me if you're interested!!

~Sue Walz

Susan Walz
http://www.MarsanPoodles.com
877-385-9120