[RC] ride costs - sherman

Unfortunately, it isn’t just the fuel costs that have risen so much, and it’s those other costs that may keep some of us from doing as many rides as we’d like. I thought I’d do more rides this year, but now, probably not. Many food items have risen 25-50%, even 80% for eggs locally. My food bill was already around $1000 a month with 2 growing teenagers. 3 months ago our monthly fuel expense was $700, can’t wait to see what it is now. Anyway, that raise that we waited 5 years to get disappeared with higher costs, we get nothing new or extra like we’d thought we finally could.

I will do all I can to do at least the same number of rides, which isn’t very many, but does include 2 of us.

Kathy