[RC] ride costs - terre

Here's the thing, you have to have porta potties ($55/each for the weekend),
you have to have vets ($300-$500+/vet and we use 3-4 at most of our rides),
there are the AERC fees, the Forest Service or other land fees, cost of glow
sticks, ribbon, fuel, etc.  And don't forget there's the infrastructure
costs of water troughs, water tanks, ATVs, trailers, etc that you need to
actually put the ride on.  Over time, these things must be replaced and
maintained.
Jannelle

Many of these costs can be expected to rise, as well.  If the vets have to travel 4 hrs in an RV to get to camp, we're going to have to pay them a little more.  Same with water trucks and portapotties--everybody is burning fuel.

terre