[RC] Oregon - Gerry & Cindy

Hello PNER, I may be moving to Oregon--- sort of near Portland. My husband is being transferred to a company in Tualatin. We have horses, need to be near trails, either close enough to trailer or a place where we can ride out of the property. What suggestions do you have? Any place near a state park? We live near Auburn, Ca. now . Lots of trails here. Please fill me in on the options available in this area. Thank you, Cindy