[RC] Cuesta/Sespe Trail - steve shaw

Well I have finally cleaned the trucks and trailers and cleaned all of the camping gear.
I just had the opportunity to crew for Marge and Vern Biehl and George Hall as they traversed as much of the Cuesta Sespe trail as they could before mother nature stopped them.
As most of you know, Marge and Vern put on the Californios 100 and the Tejon Fandango multi day. George Hall is a six time finisher of the WS100 Run and many LONG ride and ties.
All of us went from San Luis Obispo to about Ojai within the Los Padres National Forest, 165 miles, on trails and dirt roads in eleven days this April.
What an enduance event. The flowers were really something and nature and the trails were something to behold.
We were very thankful for the guideance from the members of Pacific Coast Longriders and the Mt. Pinos District of LPNF.
More info about that trail is at SLOPOST.org under Projects, and photos of the trek will be there soon.
Steve Shaw