To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] I am looking For a 50 miler Horse
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:34:15 -0400
From: cowgirl1853@xxxxxxx

Hello!

My name is Sarena and I am 20 years old and live on ranch. I am looking for a horse who has miles on him already. I want a horse who is willing and knows his job and who is at least 8 or up. I have been riding my whole life, and I help out with  riding my friend  two horses. Most of you may know her as Connie Bennett. For a while now I have been crewing for her and I really need to find a horse that would be great for me. Like Connie, I too would like to be riding in the rides. I have been bitten by the bug now...so I would love to hear from all who may have a possible prospect for me. Thanks, Sarena Pearse