[RC] Git R Done - Thanks To Tammy & all the Crew !! - Vchorsegal

Hi All-
  Tammy & the Crew are truly amazing. They ran all 4 distances ( 25, 50, 75, & 100 ) with an elevator option, plus FEI riders !! This ride accommodates everyone from a first time Junior to an FEI 100 Mile Contender & everyone in between !  There was plenty of water, and the trail was very well marked.  I should know, as I rode it during the sandstorm in the dark & still did not get lost.  Believe me, i know how to get lost !
   All the vets and volunteers were great as always- More than willing to help and lend a hand. Even the crews at points out on course away from the actual base camp checks were more than generous refilling our human water and offering us anything we might need.
   Charlie Robinson kindly instructed me on how to wash out my sandy itchy eyes with 2 great products so I could see on the haul home.  Thanks Dr. Charlie ! Carol & the rest of the gang were hard at work the entire time & "Got It Done " !
The wildflowers were magical and most of the day was a nice temperature with minimal wind. It is a great ride to go to. Thanks Again !
- Heidi Helly & Andreti +