Re: [RC] [RC] rhabdomyolysis AKA tying up - Marirose Six

A friend of mine had ahorse with this problem. He would tie up within the first 1/2 mile or so of a ride. Did it 3 times, I think. We stopped feed grain. Switched to a high fat w/ beet pulp (Legacy) & he got a couple handfuls of that 2X's/day We also fed him elytes w/ calcium (Enduro-Max) daily for a few years. After a few years we stopped w/ the elytes he continued endurance, even moved up to 50's. Hang in there