[RC] FW: [QSEndurance] Fwd: Stolen Horse - Kathie Ford

Hi Folks, got this from a neighbor regarding a stolen warm blood mare just about ready to foal. Hopefully the photos of her are still attached. Be sure to scroll down as my email is weid lately. She is a beautiful mare stolen from the Sac. area.
Please pass on to other lists if possible.
kathie

From: shasta1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ;
Subject: Fw: [QSEndurance] Fwd: Stolen Horse
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:31:51 -0700

Wasn't sure how to get this posted on the quicksilver email list.
Cyndee

-----

Just passing this along to the horse community.

Please help-stolen horse, due to foal any day.

Horses name: Daantje
Breed: Dutch Warmblood
Color: Bay with 3 white socks, star

Recently stolen from the Sacramento area. I am trying to locate her as soon as possible as she is due to foal any time.
Actual due date is May 1st, but her last foal came about 3 weeks early.

I have the name of the individual that took her. His name is Craig Hickey, and he is telling people he is leasing her. Not true! He has no documentation. I have all paperwork on this mare and foal verifying ownership.
He removed her from Elkhorn Equestrian Center in Rio Linda a little over a week ago, and has moved her to a foaling facility.
I have contacted the sheriff's office and we have been unable to locate her.
I am desperate to find my mare. If you could pass this information along to anyone you know that mi ght have any information on her, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much.
Lis a Hermes 925-462-2244

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

__._,_.___
Health Zone
Look your best!
Groups to help you