[RC] Great input from RC - Bob Fletcher

I read so much about the HiTie that I decided to buy one.  I am so happy with my new purchase I bought one for my brother for his birthday!
Thank you RC for the pros and cons you provide on all types of products.

What do you guys think about the plastic shoes?  I was thinking about them as a transition to going barefoot.
Thanks,
bcf