[RC] Sacking out a horse for bears - Christina Schiro

Is there something wrong with my horse when he spooks at purple flowers or plants on the trail but acts totally ok when a bear steps in front of him (about a 100 feet away) and looks at him??? (yes, we have brown bears in northwest Florida) Before that incident, he had never seen a bear or other "predator". Maybe he thought it was a big dog?

Christina and Ice ("Purple plants eat horses, not bears")