[RC] re: bears in CA - Cindy Collins

Karen, This is great...then, I expect to see CA put reintroduction of the grizzly and the wolf on the ballot next year and "get r done." ?I'm sure that the state of Wyoming would be happy to work cooperatively with CA to supply your initial stock. ?Let me know and I'll connect you with appropriate officials. ?Cindy

However, I will add my feelings as to why I ride in rugged areas and
wilderness areas, which is to catch a glimpse of native California,
plants, wildlife, etc.

Cindy Collins