Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:27:04 -0700
From: slyngar@xxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Tevis and Bears

Just an FYI for those that are not from the area. We had a lot of fires last year so bears are coming lower and being seen in more populated places. They even had a bear end up in Reno and around a convenience store and one that they netted off of I-80 who was about to plunge off of a bridge. The sightings will probably be increased this year, but at least now you know why.

Sherri