[RC] Chris Platt? - april

Does anybody know Chris Platt, the author of the Willow King books?
I am taking horses to the library on Thursday to visit the Tweens book club.( never miss a chance to get more kids into horses, they are the future of any sport, including endurance)  They have just read the Willow King books and I know they would love it if maybe she could send an email or something for them. Or have some advise for me on tailoring my usual horse talk to bring out points she was aiming for with the books. It says she used to train arabians for endurance so I thought maybe somebody here might know how to get in touch with her.
april