Re: [RC] re: bears in CA - Barbara McCrary

I know....fun, isn't it?

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] re: bears in CA

Barbara, thanks for being a good sport, as always.  I just couldn't resist.  Cindy

On Apr 14, 2008, at 7:49 PM, Barbara McCrary wrote:

It would be just desserts, wouldn't it.  I can just see some of those radical environmentalists hiking through Big Basin Park and coming face to face with a grizzly.  Remember, the operative word here is "radical", not environmentalists.  If environmentalist means someone who cares for the environment - truly cares - then we are all environmentalists.  But some of them are over the top, not only here in CA but elsewhere.

Barbara