[RC] Quick! Anyone live near Scranton/Hamlin, PA? - Sharon Levasseur

I’m driving from Maine to PA at the end of the week to pick up a new horse trailer.  I plan to take 81 / 380 / 84 to avoid NYC.  Coming back on Friday, it seems like I might be able to make it as far as Scranton/Hamlin before stopping for the night.  If I can, I’d love to find someone to stay with rather than get a hotel room!

Is there anyone in that area who could put up two very sleepy ladies, both non-smokers??  The trailer is pretty short, just a 16’ gooseneck (23’ overall), so we don’t need much in the way of parking/turning space.

Thanks,

Sharon L. in Maine

Checked by AVG.