[RC] Anterior Enteritis - Sallie Sullivan

I'm interested in personal experience with anterior enteritis. I've got a mare under Dr,'s care for a bout of it and wondering what lasting effects if any, return to work? time frame, recurrence?  So far it's been pretty textbook according to treatment vet. She'll stay under observation one extra day to be sure there's no relapse after a full day of free choice hay and then I get to bring her home. I've got lots of questions I'll ask my vet but was wondering about personal experience here.

Thanks

 Sallie Sullivan