Re: [RC] [RC] CELL PHONES - Chris A

I used to like my cashel ankle safe, but now I like my armband cell phone holder better. the newer phones are smaller and can fall out of the ankle safe.

Crysta Turnage <ctsinatra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have one of the Cashel ankle safes and LOVE it!  I wear it everytime I ride and it has never bothered me one bit, riding or off walking/jogging.  I always carry my cell in there, thinking that would be the safest place for it in the event of a fall.  Unfortunately I've been able to test that theory more than a few times and the phone has never been hurt or damaged and I know I would have landed on the phone a few times if I had it on or near my waist.

Since I ride alone quite a bit, I make sure to always carry my cell phone and have started wearing an identification bracelet from www.roadid.com that way in the event of an emergency people would know who to contact and what I'm allergic to.

~ Crysta