From: Normanjudyv@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:38:08 -0400
Subject: [RC] CELL PHONES
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I only recently decided to start carrying my phone on the trail in my jacket pocket. Now that the weather is warm & I don,t have pockets I am wondering what is the best way to carry it? I don,t wear half chaps & I don,t want to wear a fanny pack. Any ideas?  Judy

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)