Re: [RC] [RC] CELL PHONES - Maryanne Gabbani

I ALWAYS carry my phone with me when I ride but almost never in a pocket. I know it should be on my person, but I usually carry it in a pommel pack on my saddle, or an old fanny pack that I use as a pommel pack. Yeah, I know...if the horse dumps me I won't have a phone, but 99% of the time, there is someone with me, since riding is how  I make my living <G>, and I have a pathological tendency to hang on to the reins when I fall. I ended up waterskiing behind my  gelding Figgy when we went into a canal last fall until I realised that it was stupid to keep holding the reins. That was a no-win situation anyway, phone-wise, since the Nokia was decidedly unhappy about swimming although it pulled through and is still working...unlike the Lumix that was also along for the swim.

Maryanne