Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:33:04 -0700
From: cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Pit Bull Attack

While doing a training ride today I overheard a conversation regarding a horse that was attacked in Auburn at a Ride and Tie by a Pit Bull. Does anyone know what this is about or if it is true?  The horse had extensive damage and I'd like to know if there is anyway I can be of any help.

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead