[RC] a really weird trailer ?? - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

I have a CM 2 horse straight load with a ramp.  I now have a horse too long for comfort in the one side.  So I moved the divider over and secured it, and she fits nicely as slant load. But I do not have a way of keeping her head at the manger while I back out to lift ramp.
Don't want to tie her head as she has enough room to jerk back and scare herself and make a disaster.  I need something to pull across the back of trailer like a long butt bar or slant gate to close her in like a real slant load. then I can back out and lift ramp and drive off.

if someone holds her head through the manger feed door in front she stands  and all is well. but i NEVER have another person with me.

I have started trying to put together the stall door mesh things that they use at shows and stuff.  but I can not pull it up fast enough and lead her and keep her at the front of trailer.