Re: [RC] Specialized Saddle--Padding - melanie . o

Well, I got some hate mail from the Specialized lovers in the group so please let me reiterate in all caps:

SPECIALIZED IS A QUALITY, WELL-MADE SADDLE!

I am in no way saying that Specialized saddles are not good saddles, just that the one I rode in was very hard on my bony butt.  Now maybe I just need more cushion back there (seems to be happening despite my best efforts) or maybe, if I do order one, I'll just be talking to the makers about getting one w/ extra extra padding.

The lesson learned here is that no matter how great others say something is, it is always good to really try it out for yourself before committing to it.

melanie