RE: [RC] riding boots - Mary Sutliff

I have two pair of the Blundstone boots.  One pair is a lot heavier than the other and I can't remember which pair is the 500's.  I've had them for several years and find myself wearing the lighter pair more often.  They have held up very well.  I do prefer my Ariat Terrain's.  I wear the Blundstone's more often in the winter because I bought them to accomodate heavier winter socks.  One time when I came off my horse the boot flew off my foot!  Maybe they are too big but I have a high arch and a wide foot so I have to buy pull on boot in a larger size than I do the Terrains.
Mary
Arlington, Wa.

From: lwinkel@xxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] riding boots
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:16:22 -0400

Has anyone ever worn a pair of Blundstone 500?? I am looking for a pair of comfy boots and cannot find any. I have the Ariat Terrain Zips that I love but they no longer make them.. there is a lot of cush in them plus like the fact there are fast on and off.. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Linda