Re: [RC] Best Saddle For Two Pointing-Specialized - Lori Bertolucci

Heidi, when I ordered mine, I explained to Dave what Gambler's back was like. He made the saddle to what I told him, and I have never had to adjust the pads. And Gambler's back looks great! The only time he has any kind of back problem is when he refuses to pee, and once he pees, then all is fine again....he is rather shy at times.  :)

Lori

Vchorsegal@xxxxxxx wrote:
I also ride in Specialized Saddles.  They are just the best for me to ride anything in !

- Heidi Helly