[RC] heavy ramp - Sbolinge

Thanks everyone for you input on low trailer/high truck syndrome! Turns out to be a pretty easy fix. Next question.  The trailer has a ramp which is way to heavy for me to be lifting everytime I go anywhere with my horse...has anyone had a lift assist device installed on their trailer? What are the best kinds? Thanks! Sandy