Re: [RC] [RC] numb feet - Steph Teeter

The one thing that has helped me the most is to wear support socks (the kind of knee socks that nurses and workers who spend a lot of time on their feet wear). It keeps my feet from swelling and generally supports the circulation. My feet still hurt after long downhill trots, but much much less than before!

Steph