[RC] Help with finding a saddle for my non-Arab - Rachel Neppl

He's Appy/TB.... have been riding endurance in his dressage saddle & I'm tired of getting bucked off at the start of rides.  If you saw us at Nevada Derby got to witness the worst rodeo to date.  This exhuberent guy has a wide flat back, but fairly narrow shoulders & high withers... pretty typical TB body type with lots of back muscle.  I'm 5'2" tall & narrow in the hips, so most wide-twist western type trees aren't comfortable for me.  Prefer something with a really deep seat or high back & a nice roll/lip on the back edge of the cantle.  His trot's too bouncy to ride in an Aussie saddle w/ poleys.  Don't have a ton to spend since I wasn't really planning on getting another saddle right now.  Open to suggestions on what to look for even if you don't have anything for sale!  Thanks!!