[RC] numb feet - Marirose Six

New subject:
            Someone mentioned this in an E-news. But, they didn't mention how to avoid having their feet go numb while riding. So, what is the secret? For me, I know it depends on the boots that I am wearing. Winter boots are the worst. I tried easy ride stirrups once, but that just made more of my foot go numb. :o(  I will be probably be trying them again on a demo saddle. Any other ideas?

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww