[RC] tidbits from trace - Cindy Stafford

As this is Sunday afternoon, I'm sure this is old news for a lot of people.  But I did get an e-mail in response to my first requst for news that the Cummings' tied for 1st (in the 50 I assume?).  One of my barn buddies from The Riding Center here in Freeburg Illinois won 1st in the 30 LD (and that's after losing a shoe!).  So that's back to back wins for her, with her win in the State Fair Express last weekend.  Awesome!  Paula Kaigh, the other barn buddy who went, got 7th in the 50.

Cindy Stafford
The Riding Center
home of Desert Bred Arabians
Freeburg, IL