Re: [RC] Bekki's endurance challenge & color coordinator award! - Dessia Miller

Angie, you aren't alone. I am home, it is a beautiful day finally, snow is melting slowly and I managed to get out on a not bad ride. Had to stick to the roads as the trails are still 2 feet deep in soft snow. Likely the last ride before we leave on Thursday to attend the No Frills ride! Can't wait.

Dessia

Angie (apparently the only ridecamp member alive who isn't at a ride this weekend)