Re: [RC] Endurance Names - Lori Bertolucci

My horse's registered name is Aavalanche. I figured that really wasn't a name I wanted to be yelling during a ride.  :)
Since I got him as a rescue, sight unseen, my friend thought a good name for him would be Gambler, and so that stuck.

Lori

Vchorsegal@xxxxxxx wrote:
Some of my horses change names during the rides.  They might start out as
" Star" or "Buddy" & get changed to  f%&*j$@ !!!  as my arms get yanked out of the sockets.  All kidding aside, I have 2 that came with good names for Endurance i think. One is Racethewind & the other is Andreti ! ( Now Andreti + )  It is always a good story ti find out what is in a name !  Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly