[RC] endurance names - Rugbytimber

oh gosh, the name game. I got two stories  for you.
my first CTR was on Sept 15 2001- 4 days after the  Sept 11 attacks.
my horse didn't really have a name he was called "Arabhorse" for years but we had named him "Israeli Red"  because the vet refused to write "Arab horse" on the coggins
well I wasn't calling him THAT after what just happened- so when I signed up for the ride I put "trailblazer"-- which turned out to be pres Bush's secret code name during the first days of the disaster!
if that isn't weird enough the barn owner accidentally met one of the horses original owners who couldn't pronounce his real name so she called him trail blazer too!
we still call him arabhorse. it just stuck.
this same barn owner years later bought a nameless horse that had papers coming in the mail.
she started to call her "fancy" don't you know, 2 weeks later here comes the papers and her registered name is "Fancy" something or another.
-Rene-