[RC] Hallelujah Moonlighter - Lucie Hancock

Hi! I just want to let everyone know that the Hallelujah Moonlighter has received it's official packet from AHA, so this year we are sanctioned four ways, through AERC and SERA,  of course, and SEDRA, but also for the first time the 50 mile distance is being recognized by AHA so it's another opportunity for AHA members with competition cards to gain points and recognition.

The entry form can be downloaded from www.seraonline.org or you can email me at lbhbhnck@xxxxxxxxx and I can send you an entry form and flyer.

The trails are well groomed and well marked. We hang 400 glow lights on 25 miles of trail. All vet checks are at camp. The 10 mile loop goes out one direction, the 15 mile loop goes the other direction, so they do not cross. We mark hazards with red glow lights. The rescue squad will be out with their two way radios and emergency skills in case a rider gets into trouble. Lynne Johnson will have her equine emergency room on wheels for the horses. There will be water for horses provided by the Kershaw County Fire Department. Bring water for human use. Teddy Lancaster of Running Bear will have her tack shop on wheels, for any of those needed items that got left at home. Also our base camp is just two miles from the edge og Camden, where there are restaurants, and The Tack Room. A Wal-Mart Supercenter is just a little farther away.

Juniors Ride FREE. Families can bring the kids and everyone have a good time.

Breakfast will be provided Sunday morning, just before the Awards meeting. Riders meal is included in the entry fee.

We hope to see you all there.
Lucie Hancock and Tricia Jackson
co-partners in ride management