[RC] Bekki's endurance challenge & color coordinator award! - rides2far

A note from Bekki's mom:

>snip<
Bekki called me in to read all the wonderful e-mails from people on Ridecamp.  There were about 8 and they were so very sweet.  Some sent pictures and all wished her well.  As I read, she started to cry and finally she just sat there and boo-hoo'd real good.  It is the first time she has cried since all this began and I know it was good for her to get her feelings out finally.  Thank you so much for doing that.  And the call from Wesley probably meant more than just about anything in the world.
>snip<

Thanks to those of you who wrote Bekki. Looks like they're going to do a double mastectomy. We've all assured her that it's going to be a big advantage considering our hobby is riding horses with big trots all day. ;-)

If anyone else wants to send a note (she'll probably keep checking now and I hate to think about an empty in-box) her address again is poodlegirl123@xxxxxxxxxxx or poodlegirl123 at charter dot net

Now for the good part. I encourage all who plan to come to Longstreet's Charge to compete for the BEKKI CRIPPEN COLOR COORDINATED CHALLENGE AWARD.
Just having matching biothane isn't even going to get you in the running on this one folks. To be a contender you should have matching shirt, tights (maybe the stripe?) socks, shoe strings, buckets, Gatorade, lead ropes, crew shirts.....the possibilities are endless! For all of you who claim racing isn't what you're there for..here's a new challenge. You don't even have to FINISH to win this time! Spread the word and start pin striping your helmets!  I'll let Bekki be the judge of the winner. :-))

Thanks to all
Angie