[RC] Bekki's endurance challenge & color coordinator award! - rides2far

>>Ok, Angie, you're going to have to set up a photo album of the contestants!  I can't wait to see this!!!

OK, we'll go virtual like John and had a photo division. You guys take your photos, I"ll post them on the Longstreet's Charge my-endurance.net page...and we'll have a *virtual* award.  I'll see if I can set Bekki up a page so she can keep an eye on the competition.

Remember, the 'Bekki Crippen Color Cordination Challenge is judged on a person's obvious obsession with having *everything* in their colors. You can include in your items in addition to tack and your riding clothes, your buckets, crew uniforms, vehicles, wagons, lawn chairs, if it's your colors, get it in your photo! Don't send the photos yet. Wait till we're set up. For now...just start rounding them up.

Angie (apparently the only ridecamp member alive who isn't at a ride this weekend)