Re: [RC] [RC] endurance names - Buzzard's Roost

Too funny!  When we were little we thought the man who worked for my father was named Walter B. Sommbitch.  He was actually a very nice man and his "surname" had no effect on us kids whatsoever. :)

marshall Bates <muleman60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I got my first mule back in the seventies I was
dumb and naive (I'm still dumb) we had some
personality clashes and my usual comment was "whoa God
dammit." I didn't realize how often I used this
_expression_ until my 5 year old grandson asked me one
day "Can I ride whoa God dammit?" Needless to say I
had to change my vocabulary.
Marsh the muleman