Re: [RC] mules - rides2far

Contact Jody. I believe she purchased the Jack that was the sire of April *before* she really saw what April was going to be like. She had also bred April's dam back to him. Now she does not ever want to breed anything to him again and fears the "Rosemary's Baby" that's still in the oven. Sure, she claims she and her little mule are starting to get along...but then the mule's been sick and weak, thus its improved likeability rating. I mentioned to Danny Herlong that Jody was starting to get along with her mule, but that it had been sick and he said, "That's what happened to me and my second wife. She got sick and was in the hospital and we started getting along good and I thought things was gonna improve, but then she got well and I fed her back up and she was mean as hell again. Tell Jody mules and wives don't change!"

Angie