Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:36 PM
Subject: [RC] re: old ways (Barbara's comments)

Here's to you, Barbara McCrary.  I couldn't have said it better.  I helped with butchering as a kid.   As an adult, I am still comfortable with personally shooting and butchering animals for meat.  I realize that most of the world thinks their meat comes from a cellophane package, but I imagine there are still plenty of us left who think that if you're willing to eat it, you should be willing to kill it, too.  Of course, now RC is WAY off topic and will get into the whole vegetarian thing.  I am very happy to be an omnivore.  But, if I had to give up one, it wouldn't be meat :)  Cindy

Cindy Collins