[RC] Eeeewwwww! - sherman

This reminds me of a family  of 5 or 6 that I passed on the (Tevis) trail two days ago. Sonny lifted his tail after we had passed, going opposite direction, and they were so disgusted with the poop they were yelling “eeeewwwww, eeeewwwww, that’s disgusting!” several times. I wonder what law they would like to pass about horses being on the trail?

Kathy

Kat wrote:
The difference here has absolutely nothing to do with how the animal is
treated, how it is killed, where it is killed, whether it is killed or
even who it is killed by.  The only difference is that a commercial
butcher is not allowed to render a dead horse into horse meat because
there is a dumb law against it.

And it was passed because foolish, unthinking, and ignorant
people were grossed out by the idea of anybody or anything eating horse
meat and never thought beyond the idea of "Eeeewwwww."